Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Silly Font Changes In Word

Don't you hate how Office 07 changed the default font to some "C" word in size 11? Geeze....
Well, while messing around with Office, I found a couple of very important things out. If you click on the the word "Home" you will see your fonts. This is what it should look like anyways when you open it up. But anyways- back on track!
Below the font, you will see the word "Font". Right over from it, there is a little corner with an arrow in it. Click on it and it will bring up that old font box. When I have everything that I want to show up as my default, I clicked on that "default" button at the bottom of that box. I restarted Word, and it was like "POOF!" My stuff appeared! I was so happy. I even did a little dance. :)
Here is your cheat sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment